Teddyride Explains Some Details about his Educational Life!!!

 Teddyride Explains Some Details about his Educational Life!!!

Superstar Teddyride, Few Hour ago Posted some details about his educational life after he has recieved a congratulating mail from his attended University, that he has completed all the courses and is now Qualify for Graduation.

here is the mail....

The super star even stated that Music was one of the reason for which he still a longer time in the University.

"Well Music is one of the major reasons I stay the longest In the University, wasn’t easy being a full time brilliant flaming fame Artist and a full time student, at some point I reduced my credits so low so I have much space to carry on my routines, would get bully for staying the longest in school at some point but optimism n consistency kept me doing the real me
I forgo my May American tour because by then I was writing my thesis, n had to defend it, my village people said US EMBASSY DENIED ME, which that I never been to the embassy before, but it’s on God…
Young Liberian, pls see this as an inspiration, if I can obtain a degree through all these difficulties, u can make it too….
Don’t sit there…go to school
DEGREE CONFIRMED
HAPPILY, I MADE IT…. Big Musician with Big Degree!!"
CONGRATULATIONS DARIUS T. KUMORTEH






Africa star views

Hey Africans ,We are Africa Stars Views Basing In south Africa. We bring news / Entertainment Around Africa and the World at large, we are Registered and have agent in 20 African Countries. We offer Nice blog to our Clients, Create Good Contents for you. Kindly follow us on All social media platforms or WhatsApp us on +231775179206.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post