Kpanto Explains Why he will not Play When it Comes to his Music Career!!!

 Kpanto Explains Why he will not Play When it Comes to his Music Career!!!


"first time I held a 1000USD it was Through music"

Liberian Best and Most Popular Artiste KPANTO explains the Main Reason why he don't joke when it come to his Music Career.

"first time I held a 1000USD it was Through music, first time I held 10,000 USD it was from music, first time I got on a plane it was because of music, first time I held 20,000USD it was from music, the first time I bought a car it was through Music , Music has been so Gud to me🙏🏿💜
This is why I don’t play when it comes to My Music💪🏾"

A MESSAGE TO ALL UPCOMING ARTIST
JUST KEEP FOCUSING ON YOUR GAME
ONE FINE DAY!!!!


Africa star views

Hey Africans ,We are Africa Stars Views Basing In south Africa. We bring news / Entertainment Around Africa and the World at large, we are Registered and have agent in 20 African Countries. We offer Nice blog to our Clients, Create Good Contents for you. Kindly follow us on All social media platforms or WhatsApp us on +231775179206.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post