7 Lies Liberian Men Tell Ladies to Make Them Fall

  This Works 100%. 

 It’s sad that 98% of Liberian ladies always fall for the same Ruse from men:


**Before reading on, please make sure to like and follow my Facebook page (Africa Star views ) so you don't miss out on any new and interesting lists, articles, and stories that I post every single day. I have a really fun page. If you like my page, you will have fun too. So what's stopping you? Like my page and let's have fun together!

1) I am regretting

They will use the term" I am regretting " to make you feel better then their Wife. 


(2) I wish met you before I met my wife/Gf.


This line is often used on side chicks as a way to make them believe that the current wife of the man they're having an affair with is the wicked witch he needs to be saved from. They say it to make the side chick feel like she is only 'saving' or 'rescuing' the man from a terrible marriage he regrets. Most of the time, this is not the case and it is in fact the man that is the problem of the marriage.


(3) I’m very broke at the moment, I invested.


'Investing' or any version of that like 'I just put money in crypto', 'I'm doing contribution' etc is another line that men use on women to get them off their backs when they're looking for money. Saying outright "I don't have money" for many men is hard because it makes them seem broke or unable to provide, so instead they use the line 'I invested' or 'I'm investing' to make it look like there's something in the pipe line.


(4) LETS SEE HOW IT GOES. I’m not ready for a serious relationship because of heartbreak.


"Let's see how it goes" a lot of times is used to just keep a situationship exactly where it is - the situationship zone. Men a lot of the times say this when they don't yet see any prospect with the girl they're talking to. This is not ALWAYS a lie as some people are genuinely just trying to wait to see how it goes so they see if a bigger spark grows, but then there are sometimes when people just say this to keep a situation exactly the way it is.


(5) She is just my friend.


Sometimes, it is indeed just his friend. All the time, maybe you should still go and investigate.


(6) I’m getting a divorce


Serves the same purpose as the "I wish met you before I met my wife/GF" line from (2).


(7) Just the Tip. I promise just the Tip.


This is often used by men when a woman is not yet fully comfortable with having sex so they say this to make her feel like it's not really anything, it's just small, it's just the tip. A lot of times, when way is then given, it is very rarely just the tip.

Have a nice day 👍

Africa star views

Hey Africans ,We are Africa Stars Views Basing In south Africa. We bring news / Entertainment Around Africa and the World at large, we are Registered and have agent in 20 African Countries. We offer Nice blog to our Clients, Create Good Contents for you. Kindly follow us on All social media platforms or WhatsApp us on +231775179206.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post